Morgantown Criminal Law Attorneys Aggressively Defend Your Rights
Tenacious West Virginia lawyers defend those accused of crimes
If you have been accused of criminal charges, then it must be overwhelming for you to deal with the legal battle on your own. IF you are a layman, the experience can be especially daunting as anything you say, can be used against you in the court by the prosecution. That is why you are told about Miranda Rights that state that you have the right to remain silent and the right to obtain legal advice from a lawyer. This is the reason why you need to hire a Morgantown criminal lawyer.
When you are looking for an experienced one, come to us, at Mountaineer Criminal Law Group. We are a group of highly experienced lawyers, offering legal advice and representations all over the state of West Virginia. Our success rate is very high, especially for the Morgantown DUI lawyer.
Full-Service Criminal Defense Law Firm
We take the responsibility of defending you against any felony or misdemeanor charges. We handle cases on the state and federal level. Our practice areas include,
- Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI): if you are charged with DUI cases that involve driving under the influence of drug or alcohol or even prescribed medicine, our Morgantown DUI lawyer will help you defend, with the aim of preventing jail time, fines, and license suspension.
- Drug Crimes: If you have been charged for possessing drugs, trafficking drugs, distributing and selling them or any other kind of drug crimes in West Virginia, our lawyer will help you with that.
- Theft: We also offer legal guidance and defense to the one accused of shoplifting, burglary, theft, or any kind of property crime.
- Violent Crimes: There are various types of violent crimes that can include assault and battery, kidnapping, domestic violence, murder, and so on. The consequences of these cases can be serious too. Our legal firm will ensure to defend you in such cases.
- Juvenile Offense: When a person is accused of a criminal case, depending on the severity of the crime as well as the age of the offender, the court passes the sentence. In terms of juvenile cases, the files are easily sealed off and the accused gets less severe punishments. The aim of our lawyer will be to keep the offenses off from the files of the offender.
If you have got entangled in any of these legal battles or facing charges from less severe to severe, then come to us. Our Morgantown criminal lawyer will help you get the most favorable outcome.
Additional Criminal Law Services
There are some additional criminal law services that our lawyers can help you with. Take a look at the following points.
- Expungement: With this legal process, you can eliminate the records of arrest from your criminal record. Be it a misdemeanor or DUI case, our Morgantown DUI lawyer can do that for you.
- Habeas Corpus: If your loved one has been convicted for some crime, you can challenge them with this process. And our lawyer will help you with that.
- Parole, Probation and Death Penalty: Our lawyers have extensive experience in dealing with the cases where you have been sentenced to any of these. We can represent you at court.
Connect with Us Today
At Mountaineer Criminal Law Group, we will look into your records, and our Morgantown criminal lawyer will diligently listen to your case. We will show you the right way and help you deal with the legal burden so that you can get the rightful justice. For more details, give us a call today.