Lawyers defend clients against tickets and moving violations
While many view traffic violations as minor infractions and nuisances, traffic tickets and moving violations have the power to wreak havoc on your life. Fees quickly mount, and points from tickets can cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket or result in a revoked or suspended license. Mountaineer Criminal Law Group does not underestimate the seriousness of traffic violations and doggedly works on your behalf to get the charges you face reduced or dismissed.
It often becomes necessary for anyone to get in touch with the lawyers who are not only experienced and skilled but also confident enough to pull off the whole case. In such a situation it is necessary to appoint a team of lawyers who can give you the support so that you can also fight in such a difficult situation too. For that moral support too, we assure you we will be there.
Handling a wide array of traffic violation cases
Our lawyers have represented clients in West Virginia traffic violation cases involving:
- Reckless driving
- Expired registration
- Expired license
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Failure to signal when changing lanes
- Failure to wear a seatbelt
- Driving under the influence
- Driving without a license or with a suspended license
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Violating license restrictions
- Hit-and-run accidents
Whether you have been charged with a moving or nonmoving violation, our team possesses the knowledge needed to protect your best interests in traffic court.
What you need to know about avoiding DUI charges in West Virginia:
- The first step to avoid such a case is to not drink and drive. Every time you get behind the wheel under the influence you are putting yourself and others at risk.
- Don’t rely on passing the field sobriety test.
- Currently, breath, blood and urine tests are the right methods in West Virginia. The accused person can ask for the samples of blood that has been taken for the test.
- Pleading guilty and “getting it over with” is not always the best option. Each case is complex.
- Hire a skilled DUI attorney for the best representation.
Our attorneys take a detail-oriented approach to traffic violation defense cases. We interview you to obtain as much information as possible regarding the circumstances surrounding your moving violation, examining every aspect of your case to see if the police officer violated standard procedures or failed to perform their duties as required. We explore every scenario to determine your best course of action, and we attend your trial to question those testifying against you.
Contact qualified traffic violations lawyers today
The attorneys at Mountaineer Criminal Law Group are experienced representing clients in West Virginia traffic courts. Contact our Morgantown office online or at 304-584-DUI1 to speak to seasoned legal counsel about your traffic ticket. We stand prepared to do all we can to minimize the negative repercussions of a traffic violation.