CHOOSE A LAWYER LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
Traffic in Morgantown
Lawyers can defend the clients against moving violations and tickets
Several traffic violations like nuisances, infractions, moving violations, and traffic tickets may create havoc in your life. The fees surge quickly and the ticket points may result in the insurance premiums going up at an all-time high or may result in revocation or suspension of license. Mountaineer Criminal Law Group understands the severity of the traffic violation and acts on your behalf to reduce or dismiss the charges.
When dealing with lawyers, you need to deal with lawyers who are experienced and have the skills to pull off the case. In such situations, you need to rely on a team of lawyers to offer you the support to fight such a difficult situation.
Portfolio of traffic violation cases
Our lawyers have represented the following types of cases in court:
- Reckless driving
- Expired registration
- Expired license
- Not stopping at a red light or stop sign
- Not responding to signal when changing lanes
- Failure to wear a seatbelt
- Driving under the influence
- Driving without a license or with a suspended license
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Violating license restrictions
- Hit-and-run accidents
Whether you have been charged with a non-moving or moving violation, our team has the knowledge needed to protect your best interests in traffic court.
What you should know about avoiding DUI charges in West Virginia
- The first step to staying away from such a case is preventing drinking and driving. Whenever you go behind the wheel and drive under the influence you are risking your life.
- Do not depend on passing the field sobriety test.
- Presently, breath, blood, and urine tests are the best methods in West Virginia. The accused person can ask for blood samples taken for the test.
- Pleading guilty and “getting it over with” is not always the right option due to the complexity of the case.
- You need to hire a skilled DUI attorney for legal representation.
Our attorneys follow a detailed approach to a traffic violation. We interview the candidates to obtain a lot of information about the circumstances surrounding the violation and don’t leave any scenario to determine the best legal action for those testifying you.
Know your right when stuck in a traffic jam
Violating the traffic rules and getting points in your license may affect the insurance and privileges. Reckless driving and running traffic lights are the other two offenses to consider. You may contact a Martinsburg criminal lawyer for help.
At Mountaineer Criminal Law Group, we have dealt with hundreds of traffic violation cases and make sure to get them dropped or dismissed. Seek assistance from our Martinsburg DUI lawyer or a criminal lawyer to get a favorable outcome.
Charges to tackle
You may face serious charges like reckless driving, not stopping after hitting, driving without a license, or a previous DUI case. Our Martinsburg criminal lawyer is experienced enough to deal with the challenges and get the charges dropped.
Defense for speeding ticket or traffic violation
Our experienced lawyers deal with a multitude of cases like drunk driving, felony, defense for speeding tickets, hit and run violations, charges for DUS, DMV, and license reinstatements. Our Martinsburg criminal lawyer will defend you in court and ensure a favorable outcome.
BMV and DMV hearing
For suspension of the license of commercial vehicles, you need a Martinsburg criminal lawyer and get it reinstated by DMV and BMV. The attorneys of Mountaineer Criminal Group know how to deal with the cases. So, call (304) 381-3656 to consult with our seasoned lawyers.
Get in TouchFill out the contact form or call us at (304) 381-3656
to schedule your free consultation.
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Available 24/7
- 3 Highly Rated Super Lawyer